Nigerian GARI/GARRI 5Kg / Organic Cassava
Nigerian GARI/GARRI 5Kg is made from organic cassava flour, It has a very similar resemblance to wheat flour and can be used in a wide variety of recipes including bread making.
Lifeways Garri is high in fibre and carbohydrates and is a staple ingredients in West Africa and Brazil where it is known as Farofa.
Garri is used to prepare “Eba” after mixing with hot water and taken with soups. Due to its flaky nature when soaked in cold water, can be taken as a food drink in many households with milk, sugar, suya (roasted meat), groundnut, kulikuli (snacks made from groundnut), coconut, fried meat, fish (raw, cooked or fried) and the list is endless.
Ẹ̀bà is a staple food eaten in West African sub-region mainly and beyond, mainly eaten in Nigeria and founded in Nigeria. It is made from dried grated cassava (manioc) flour, commonly known as garri.
Benefits of Nigerian GARI/GARRI 5Kg
- Made from Vitamin A rich cassava stem breeds for adequate nutrition. Properly planted, harvested, processed and packed with 100% care.
- Cassava (Yuca) tubers are then properly processed at our ultra modern facility into granules called GARI/GARRI
- GARI/GARRI can be eaten as a cereal with all or any of milk, sugar, peanuts
- GARRI is also the major ingredient in making Farofa, common to brazil and other south american countries.
- Garri is made from cassava and it is high in fiber.
- It reduces the risk of obesity.
- It help lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Garri is free of gluten, which makes it an excellent choice for food preparation meant for people with celiac disease.
Our Garri is made by us and not sourced from different suppliers, this guarantees that we have the best quality there is.