IRU – Locust Beans Dried-100g Free Ship
£4.99 – £6.29
- Additional information
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS
“Sumbala, soumbala, soumara, poudre de néré, locust beans powder, nenetou, dawa-dawa, Ugba, gurune, kolgo, iru is a preparation obtained from Parkia biglobosas fermented seeds.
It is used as a seasoning for soups, stews, grilled and fried dishes. It smells nice and has a good taste. It’s also used for medicinal purposes as it contains a high level of vitamin A &C and it’s rich in Iron, zinc, calcium and phosphor.”
Our Locust Beans is 100 percent natural with no additives. Prepared in the most hygienic environment using the methods handed down through the generations of agile, healthy eating Africans.
It is from plants and suitable as part of a vegan diet. It is famed for its medicinal properties.
I found this on Google
How to use?simple.. just sprinkle a little to whatever it is you want to sweeten naturally – fish, meat, Pies, Stews , Soups etcPlease note that we have the dried (seeds) and the powdered version. Do indicate your preference.
- It helps in treating high blood pressure.
- Consuming locust beans is good for keeping eyesight, and correcting any eyes defect.
- It helps to improve digestion.
- It is used for treating stroke and hypertension.
- The fermented locust bean seed is used in controlling diabetes and cholesterol level.
10 Amazing Health Benefits of Locust Beans
- Controlling blood sugar levels. The body does require sugar to produce energy. But the sugar in the blood must be kept stable. …
- Controlling cholesterol. Cholesterol should also be controlled. …
- Make vision better. Consuming locust beans is also good for keeping eyesight. …
- Healthful digestion. In addition, consuming locust beans can also improve digestion. … Read More